Your cleaner will follow your instructions once they are at the cleaning. By default, many of them will do the living room, dining room, common area, kitchen, the bathroom and your bedroom. The recommended time on our platform is just an indication to help you to choose the best number of hours, but it could vary following the size of your home and your needs. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us, so we can help you.
To have all details about the content of your cleaning, click here.
In case you have a huge dwelling or if your flat is extremely dirty, we encourage you to indicate priorities in your Special Instructions.
For a deeper cleaning, you can also select some extras that will increase your duration such as interior window cleaning, cabinet cleaning, oven cleaning, fridge cleaning, cabinet cleaning or laundry wash & dry. To read more about your cleaning extras, click here.
Do you cover my city?
Batmaid sources candidates in many areas. To check if your area is covered, please enter your ZIP code on the first page. If your area is covered, you will land directly on the second page where you tell us more details about your booking. If this is not the case, you will be asked to enter your email address and you will be notified whenever Batmaid finds candidates which are available in your area.
Cleaning extras can be selected at the second step of the booking process. Each selection adds between 30 minutes to 1 hour of cleaning duration. A window cleaning will make your interior windows shine. A cabinet cleaning will clean the inside part of your kitchen cabinets. An oven or fridge cleaning will make your oven or fridge sparkle.
Note that following the layout of your home, the duration of the extra could take more time.
Who is the employer of the trusted cleaners?
You are the only employers of cleaning agents. The Batmaid platform just facilitates the selection of a relevant trusted cleaner available at your doorstep and takes care of all the paperwork on your behalf, legal declaration to the SVA, social insurance payments and issue monthly pay slips and annual wage statement.
Batmaid owned by Vanguard Internet SA just asks its customers to sign the Trust Mandate which is a mandate empowering Vanguard Internet SA to manage all the paperwork related to the declaration, pay slips and social insurance payments related to your employee’s work. This Trust Service is included in the price you pay online.
Batmaid’s goal is to make your life easier!
What does Batmaid do to legally declare and insure my cleaning agent?
Batmaid does a lot on behalf of its clients to make them save time. Clients, as employer of their cleaning ladies, have certain legal duties that Batmaid will take care of, on behalf of clients:
- Legal declaration to the AHV (AVS) of the new work relationship
- Facilitation of your employee's salary payment through your account in the platform
- Payment of all the insurances AHV/IV/EO- related to the number of worked hours
- Payment of employee’s withholding tax, if applicable
- Contracting and payment of the Generali LAA accident insurance on behalf of the employer
- Issuing of monthly pay slips, annual wage statement and annual payroll statement
- Issuing of contract of employment between client and selected cleaning lady in case it is asked by the client, otherwise the tacit contract will follow the rules of the Obligation Code.
By hiring a cleaner through our platform, you will not only save time in the selection and paperwork but also you will save on insurance costs such as the accident insurance LAA, for which we have negotiated much more attractive premiums (hourly premiums rather than a hefty annual lump sum).
How does the pricing work?
Prices displayed are for one cleaning and are based on a number of hours – minimum 2 hours – multiplied by the hourly price.
Regularly scheduled cleanings such as “Weekly” or “Every Two Weeks” are offered at a discount versus “Once” cleanings. If you want to benefit from the best prices, Batmaid encourages you to book a recurring cleaning.
Your price includes everything from the salary of your employee, social contribution, taxes, holidays, VAT and Batmaid commission.
|Customer price||CHF 32.00|
|VAT Payment fees Commission||21.31% (from final price)||CHF 6.82|
|Super Gross salary||CHF 25.18|
|AHV / AI / APG||5.275%||CHF 1.19|
|Unemployment insurance (AC)||1.100%||CHF 0.25|
|Family Compensation||2.830%||CHF 0.64|
|Professional Accident Insurance||1.110%||CHF 0.25|
|Administrative Fees||0.25%||CHF 0.06|
|Non-professional Accident Insurance||0.895%||CHF 0.20|
|Gross Salary||CHF 20.84|
|Holidays (8.33%)||CHF 1.74|
|AHV / AI / APG||5.275%||CHF 1.19|
|Unemployment insurance (AC)||1.100%||CHF 0.25|
|Source Taxation||5.00%||CHF 1.13|
|Net Salary||CHF 20.00|
If you select a cleaning with a frequency (weekly, every two weeks, monthly) your employee will be the same. In case of sickness or absence of your employee, another trusted cleaning lady will replace her temporarily. In case of holidays, you can choose to get another cleaner during this period. The same cleaning instructions you gave to your main cleaner will be passed on to your replacing employee.
In case you book a cleaner just for once, our system will find the most relevant match: a trusted cleaner who passed our demanding selection process, located in your area and fully available for your selected time slots now and in the future.
Watch our video for more details!
Do you have a mobile app?
The Batmaid App for iOS and Androids will soon be available! Stay tuned!
In the meantime, the mobile version of our website works well!
When can I expect my employee to arrive?
All trusted cleaners are to arrive at the time specified by you. In the event your employee reaches your home later than scheduled, they will stay to carry out cleaning for the agreed duration.
Don't hesitate to call your employee in case of an extended waiting time.
Does Batmaid do end of tenancy cleanings?
End-of-tenancy cleanings are very different than classic regular cleanings. They are longer and more complex.
Batmaid has candidates available to offer longer cleanings than usual but neither Batmaid as intermediary nor your employee can offer any guarantee towards the real estate agency.
Do Batmaid cleaners bring their own supplies and cleaning materials?
No, Batmaid helps you to hire a cleaning lady only so you need to purchase your own supplies. To check if you have all required cleaning products at home, go to the bottom of the 2nd step of the booking process about "necessary cleaning materials".
You can purchase your supplies online via our partner Leshop.ch.
How many services can I book on Batmaid?
Batmaid is the combination of 2 services in 1:
- A selection service (private placement) to propose you the best cleaning candidates for you notably based on date, time and frequency.
- A fiduciary or trust service whereby we take care of all the paperwork related to the employment relationship on your behalf (namely insurances and declaration).
You can still declare your existing cleaning agent using our services by contacting us.
Other services will come at a later stage.
Can Batmaid clean my AirBnb rentals?
Do you rent your home through Airbnb? Batmaid will help make your business thrive! We will help you to find the perfect employee that fits your needs.
Our conditions are as follows:
- You can cancel (e.g: holidays) or modify your bookings at your convenience on your Batmaid account, and you can do so for free up to 48 hours before the cleaning. After that the fees will go for the salary of your employee since they will not have enough time to find other cleanings.
- You can choose your preferred employee (depending on their availabilities). As they know your home, their work is likely to give you more satisfaction.
To ensure a top-quality service as well as the best possible ratings on the booking apps, here are some important points to have in mind:
- As regular cleanings, you will supply all products and material
- You will explain to your employee the specific tasks to be done when you rent your flat : changing bedsheets / laundry, settlement of any specific brochure or dishes for your guests
- If your preferred Batmaid is not available on a last-minute notice and if you get a replacement, please be sure the tasks can be explained to the new Batmaid.
- Our customer service is closed on weekends, so may we not as reactive as during week days in case of any issue.
- You will check your employee's work to be sure it meets your expectations
As our service does not include any concierge or flat management service, we do not take any responsibility in case of any key management or transfer with your guests.
Your Batmaid team remains at your disposal by phone or email to help you find the best cleaning ladies for your Airbnb rentals.
Can I hire someone to clean my chalet?
Yes, you can find experienced cleaners for your Chalet if you are based in Gstaad, Davos, Verbier or Crans-Montana. Why clean when you could be out making the most of the slopes?
Given the high demand in these areas, you might not find the availability you are looking for. Our HR Team works hard to bring you regular supply of new maids.
Click on Book now.
Let us know how we can help you by filling out the form below: