Senior Frontend developer Warsaw
Batmaid, the "Uber for home cleaning" is an award winning Swiss startup with offices in Zurich, Lausanne, Luxembourg, Warsaw and Monaco.
Join us for the challenge of developing an innovative product and venturing into international markets. Apply for the position of:
Senior Frontend developer Warsaw (Full time)
You will be in charge of all matters related to frontend and user interfaces, supported by a team of expert backend engineers. You will participate in the design process and create HTML pages, styles for our website, as well as mobile applications (written in React Native).
What we offer:
- Working in a small and dedicated team, with a friendly, family like culture. We love talking about the latest in code, space, gadgets and more
- Flat hierarchy, free of bureaucracy, startup minded, data driven approach to work.
- A great variety of tech playgrounds, open source technology and learning opportunities.
- Do you prefer working on Mac, PC or Linux? You choose.
- Competitive salary and stable employment conditions.
- All the tools you need.
- Office in a very central location in Warsaw, close to the metro. Possibility to work remotely.
- An occasional trip to our headquaters in Switzerland
- Paid conference visits, education and other benefits.
- B2B contract is possible
- Fluency in English, our company's official language.
- 5+ years experience and passion for creating HTML
- CSS3 and SCSS mastery
- Creativity and the experience to apply it in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Habit of writing clean, well structured, maintainable code
- High self-motivation and sense of responsibility
- Participated in development of cross platform mobile apps
- Basic PHP understanding
- Some hands on experience with linux bash and GIT
- Spoken French or German
Interested? Send your application to email@example.com
Please attach your CV, portfolio and a few sentences about yourself.