Senior Backend developer (PHP) Warsaw
Senior Backend developer PHP (Warsaw, Full time)
Are you one of those software craftsmen (or women) who are raising the bar of professional software development? Do you take pride in your code? Do you enjoy seeing thousands of people rely on your work in their daily lifes?
If so, we need you to share our vision and embrace our challenges!
Who are we?
Batmaid.com is the UBER for home cleaning in Switzerland. Our internet platform helps people find their maid at an affordable price.
Our goal is to become #1 platform for home services in Switzerland.
We are currently focused on the B2C market with more than 10’000 clients and 1’000 maids in the entire Switzerland and Luxembourg.
We will soon extend to the B2B cleaning business and extend our platform in other services like plumbers and electricians.
Our team is composed of 7 conquerors with strong backgrounds and combined decades of experience in writing high quality code.
What we offer:
- Broad variety of projects to work on. Batmaid is a mature, feature rich platform, full of diverse challenges.
- Managed by developers. Flat hiearchies and fast decision making. We are not corporate, nor a software house
- A great variety of tech playgrounds and open source technology.
- Regular hackathons and team trainings, conference bugdets
- Do you prefer working on Mac, PC or Linux? We don't discriminate, we use vagrant (and docker).
- Competitive salary and stable employment conditions. (B2B preferable)
- All the best dev tools you can get. We use the whole Jetbrains portfolio.
- Healthy people are happy people, so we're also adding a VIP private healthcare package
- Fluency in English, our company's official language. French or German is a plus
- 5+ years hands on work experience with web application development
- Profound knowledge of PHP7 and object-oriented design patterns
- Habit of writing clear, understandable and maintainable code, instead of super optimized code
- A drive towards excellence and continuous improvement
- SOLID mindset is a must
- TDD as a habit
- Git branching, review tools and pull requests. Maybe some activity on github to show off?
- Experience with Symfony 2+, or other MVC frameworks
- Strong MySQL skills
- Redis, elasticsearch, rabbitMQ & docker experience
Interested? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org